Thursday, January 16, 2020
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Folks, do visit this site for further details.
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
A smoking gun?....Just keep on reading!
Posted by Hello
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Argument supporting the fact that Mr. Bush himself led the Texas frame up of the year 2001 against Jesus. A. Cabal in furtherance of a conspiracy.
A. Jesus Alberto Cabal had been kept under 24-hour surveillance by at least the F.B.I since the year of 1983 which means that federal officials did know for a fact that the "young female thugs" had told him that they were "19 and 20 years old", that they wanted Mr. Cabal to buy them drugs (which he did not do), and also that they were "hookers" since this is what they stated in the living room of Mr. Cabal´s house.
B. Federal officials could have told Texas officials, at least, that to charge Mr. Cabal with aggravated sexual assault "would be far from the truth since they knew exactly what had happened inside of Mr. Cabal´s house".
C. Mr. Cabal was already a political prisoner whose rights had been suspended via Executive Orders issued by Mr. Reagan in the early eighties denying him the right to receive compensation from his law suits filed in Federal Courts. In other words, President Reagan had literally removed him from the jurisdiction of the federal court system, and this is corroborated by the fact that the United States Supreme Court refused to hear Mr. Cabal´s challenge to the constitutionality of the Texas statute invoked to prosecute him. The Supreme Court disregarded the fact that most criminal lawyers in Texas do consider the law at issue "as unconstitutional", and as the equivalent to a "Bill of Attainder". Mr. Bush should have known that!
D. In the United States Federal law supersedes state law, thus, if the legal rights of Jesus Alberto Cabal had been suspended via Executive Order since the year of 1983, then the state of Texas did not have the authority to prosecute him since "the moneys or "assets" which have been literally "frozen" by the Federal government from Mr. Cabal were needed and essential in his defense from the state charges". Mr. Bush and his legal counsels should have known that as well!
E. Moreover, President Bush was out to get Mr. Cabal as follows:
1. Jesus Alberto Cabal was a resident of The United States for almost 30 years, and he had never been accused of any crimes in any state previous to the alleged "rape" charges filed in Texas. It is too much of a coincidence that the charges were filed in a state where Mr. Bush had been the governor just a few months earlier.
2. The alleged rape charge against Mr. Cabal was assigned to purportedly the "most conservative judge in the state of Texas" according with the many lawyers that talked to Mr. Cabal in this regard. Moreover, the entire proceedings plus the trial of the case were conducted under a strict censorship prohibiting the general public and the news media from having access to the facts of the case. This was done perhaps to ensure that Mr. Cabal could not have a chance to prevail on the merits.
3. Almost all the law suits that Jesus Alberto Cabal filed in federal courts since the year of 1982 were filed in the state of "Missouri"; when Mr. Bush was elected the first thing he did was to name as U.S Attorney General a Mr. John Ashcroft who was a former governor of "Missouri", and whose office Mr. Cabal had contacted on several occasions during the 1980s seeking help in his civil suits. Mr Ashcroft was not precisely known as a great legal mind.
4. After taking office Mr. Bush also named as White House counsel a Hispanic lawyer with the name of "Alberto Gonzales" who had been born in the metro area where the events took place (San Antonio). What a coincidence that Mr. Cabal´s middle name is also "Alberto". In fact, the closest town to the city in which he lived in Texas just before being charged with the "alleged rape"was known as "Gonzales".
Is all this coincidence? Not quite. This is direct evident (not circumstantial) that Mr. Bush was sending out the message to Mr. Cabal "I am out to get you!, and...He did!".
5. The letter from CBS dated March 1988 and attached to this web site as an exhibit might very well indicate that Mr. Bush´s actions were not only in furtherance of a conspiracy, but also an act of "personal revenge" as a result of Mr. Cabal´s past comments and law suits involving his father, the former President George Bush Sr.
Thursday, December 30, 2004
A prejudiced Federal Judge?
Tuesday, December 28, 2004
Another prejudiced Federal Judge?
Monday, December 13, 2004
JUST INNUENDO ?
MORE INNUENDO ?
Monday, December 06, 2004
MORE EVIDENCE OF RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.
Thursday, December 02, 2004
Unrefutable evidence of employment retaliation!
Mr. Cabal declined to sign such because the harassment was never stopped.
OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE OF EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION!
Monday, November 29, 2004
SOME IMPORTANT FACTS.
Upon knowledge and belief during the year of 1983 former president Ronald Reagan did issue an Executive Order suspending his constitutional rights within the United States after Jesus Alberto filed employment discrimination and defamation charges against two previous employers. All seems to indicate that the goal of such action was to ensure that he could not recover monetary damages he had sought in compensation from said employers. It is his understanding that the facts surrounding such presidential action are “classified” under U.S National Security statutes, most likely to cover up wrong doing. Oral evidence that Executive Orders were in fact issued was given to Mr. Cabal in several states of the Union by different people whom he met throughout the years and who did not know each other. Those individuals told him basically the same story in regard to a presidential intervention aimed at suppressing his legal rights within the States ensuring that he was deprived of due process of law, and thereafter of the possibility to vindicate his good name and to recover monetary damages for his injuries.
Within this web page there is at least one exhibit showing details which tend to corroborate the fact that Mr. Reagan indeed issued such order. Moreoever, the “strict censorship” surrounding all the litigation that Jesus Alberto filed in U.S Courts from the year of 1982 throughout 2003, do validate this fact for the simple reason that the evidence that Mr. Cabal presented to the courts was overwhelming to support his claims of employment discrimination and retaliation. Thus, Federal Judges could not possibly have ignored the facts or the overwhelming evidence backing up the law suits as was done in Mr. Cabal´s case, nor could those judges have compelled the news media to shut up and look the other way while this outrageous violation of human rights took place. The truth of the matter is that only the President of The United States could have dared to take decisions of this nature, and no one else.
During the year of 2001 in the state of Texas two young “female thugs” victimized Mr. Cabal after lying to him about their true identities, and thereafter stole from him an automobile that he had acquired the day before. In spite of the fact that Jesus Alberto had no criminal record whatsoever, and that the evidence (and their own confessions) showed that the young thugs had committed crimes in the past including but not limited to: Auto theft, prostitution, and drug abuse; he was charged with the alleged “aggravated sexual assault of a child”. Later on, during the trial of the case the judge and the prosecutor would tell the jury that Mr. Cabal had to be convicted because (purportedly) under the Texas law invoked to prosecute him “the facts of the case did not matter”, not even the fact that Mr. Cabal was a legally blind person.
Since the year of 1989 some of Jesus Alberto´s writings have been published in “The National Poetry Anthology”; “The Poetry Center ”; “The Michigan-Iliad Press”; “The American Poetry Anthology”, and “The Sparrowgrass Poetry Forum”.
Jesus Alberto Cabal also wrote a 500-page book entitled “Terrorized” which deals with the conspiracy at issue from 1982 throughout 1990. Unfortunately, no publishing houses in the United States have been willing to print it.
Saturday, November 27, 2004
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
DÓ THIS LETTER SETS THE GROUND FOR MR. BUSH´S REVENGE?
Saturday, October 30, 2004
A call to all reasonable people in the country.
Folks make no mistake, his lack of intelligence and poor domestic and international policies did cause the tragedy of September 11, 2001, the people of the United States have no one else to blame but George Bush himself !! Without Bush “September 11” had never, ever, taken place. It is as simple as that.
I was framed in Texas during the year of 2001 and the evidence does show that Bush and some of his thugs were behind it. I was later convicted for a crime that I did not commit under a clearly unconstitutional statute which deprives the accused of his most basic legal rights. Although the case is presently at the appeallate level, I do consider myself living proof of the corrupt and incompetent policies of this man.
Unfortunately, no one in the news media within the U.S seems to have the nerve to expose his domestic atrocities. How can anyone be tried in secrecy in the United States and no body come forward to expose such??? How can censorship imposed by Federal officials last 22 years in spite of a man´s cry for help?? How can allegations and overwhelming evidence of foul play at the hands of high ranking Federal officials be overlooked by the news media who has chosen to look the other way??
If re-elected, the odds are very high that George Bush will be impeached..... Perhaps that will be his role in history!